Frequently Asked Question
How can I delete a user's media?
Last Updated 2 years ago
Should you have the need to permanently delete a user's media from the Platform, there are a few easy steps you can take to perform this action.
- From the main navigation, click on Media
- You can search for the media either by using filter, the search tool or by user ID.
- When you have located the media to be deleted, either select it (or multiple items) or double click to the media details.
- In the Actions menu on the left, first click "trash"
- In the "Trashed" moderations status, select the items to be deleted and now click "Delete" from the Actions menu on the right.