Frequently Asked Question
How can I see user consents in the Platform?
Last Updated 2 years ago
As of May 2018, for any applications that utilize Privacy Documents from our Platform, you will be able to see, at-a-glance relevant information from your users.
- Start by going to your Members page by clicking on Members in the main navigation
- Double click on a member listed to access their profile details
- On the top right of the member details, click on the Privacy button to make this section visible and display the relevant information related to their user consent.
- Application ID refers to the Upload Widget's ID
- Policy refers to the Policy title given within the document
- Enforcement identifies whether or not the policy was required or optional
- Consent indicates with a green check or red x whether the user gave their consent.